In celebration of our 60th Independence Day Anniversary, The Scout Association of Trinidad and Tobago will join the rest of the nation and the Defence Force on the parade ground on August 31st 2022.
We will be present in Shaw Park Tobago and at the Queens Park Savannah. ScoutsTT will form part of the parade and field a detachment of marchers. We will also be providing musical accompaniment to our detachment in the form of a massed band.
On this historic occasion, we are inviting all scouts to participate with us in the following two categories:
1. Scouts with musical experience, to audition for participation in our massed band. Scouts will be trained in the fundamentals of drill and marching
2. Scouts interested in being part of the marching department to march on parade
Requirements for the band
- You must own a musical instrument which can be played as part of a marching band
- You must have some marching band experience
- You must be available to attend multiple rehearsal sessions at various points across the country
- Access to a scout uniform will be an asset
These are voluntary positions
Applications may be submitted by clicking HERE
Unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.