- May 5 - Geo-Caching Treasure Hunt
- May 5 - Basic Outdoor Training
- May 6 - Cub Scout Leaders Meeting
- May 6 - Geo-Caching Treasure Hunt
- May 6 - Basic Outdoor Training
Scouts experience adventure and have fun taking part in activities as diverse as kayaking, hiking, expeditions overseas, photography, climbing and archery. As a Scout you can learn survival skills, first aid, how to cook or even how to fly a plane. It’s a great way for every young person to have fun, make friends, get outdoors, express your creativity and experience the wider world.