- Jul 25 - Start of 15th World Scout Moot
- Jul 28 - Annual Commissioners' Retreat
- Jul 29 - Annual Commissioners' Retreat
- Jul 30 - Program Round Table
- Aug 30 - Fireworks Night Over
Scouts experience adventure and have fun taking part in activities as diverse as kayaking, hiking, expeditions overseas, photography, climbing and archery. As a Scout you can learn survival skills, first aid, how to cook or even how to fly a plane. It’s a great way for every young person to have fun, make friends, get outdoors, express your creativity and experience the wider world.