One of the most significant calamities of this Global Pandemic is Grief & Loss.
Each of the sessions will be 90 minutes long.
Through our new HQC Safeguarding, ScoutsTT will be offering four interactive online sessions, on understanding, identifying and coping with grief and loss.
|1||Adults 18+||February 26th||10:00am-11:30am|
|2||Youth 15-17||March 5th||10:00am-11:30am|
|3||Youth 12-14||March 12th||10:00am-11:30am|
|4||Youth 7-11||March 19th||10:00am-11:30am|
Together we will discover:
- What is Grief?
- Identifying the different types of Grief
- Understanding the culture of Grief
- What is Loss?
- What are the Stages of Grief & Loss
- Identifying the Signs and Symptoms of Grief & Loss (Physical, Social, Emotional & Spiritual)
- What are the triggers of Grief
- Strategies towards coping with Loss (Self Awareness, Resiliency and Coping Skills)
- Strategies towards helping young people from (Middle Childhood – Young Adulthood) cope with Grief & Loss
To register for any of these sessions, click here
As a Collective, let us come together, chat, and interact as we gain a better understanding of learn how we can support persons we may know who are dealing with loved ones who are trying to cope with Grief & Loss.